By Jean Marie Stine
"After Jean remodeled my first draft, paperback rights offered for $137,000." --Timmen Cermak, M.D., writer of A Time to Heal: the line to restoration for grownup youngsters of Alcoholics
Mastering the craft and knowing the mechanics of writing self-help and how-to books is the most important to getting publishers to take discover of your paintings. Now, within the first advisor to writing self-help and how-to books, Jean Stine deals an insider's view of this transforming into style. Her easy-to-follow software takes you step by step in the course of the whole writing procedure. you are going to research the significance of:
* constitution and elegance
* transparent, easy-to-understand workouts
* growing catchy and compelling titles, subtitles, and bankruptcy headings
* utilizing lists, charts, and graphs to greatest influence
* Checklists and different interactive components
* Writing a suggestion that sells
* Negotiating permissions for quotations, pictures, and illustrations
* getting ready your manuscript for presentation to a publisher
Read or Download Writing Successful Self-Help and How-To Books (Wiley Books for Writers Series) PDF
Best publishing & books books
Sometime desktops could be artists. they're going to be ready to write a laugh and unique tales, invent and play video games of unsurpassed complexity and inventiveness, inform jokes and undergo writer's block. yet these items would require pcs which may either in achieving creative pursuits and be artistic. either features are faraway from entire.
Among approximately 1350 and 1500, the English vernacular grew to become validated as a language of literary, bureaucratic, devotional and debatable writing; metropolitan artisans shaped guilds for the construction and sale of books for the 1st time; and Gutenberg's and finally Caxton's revealed books reached their first English shoppers.
This annotated bibliography uncovers the wealth of assets on hand to potential researchers and helps rising scholarship and inquiry into the existence and track of this Czech composer. It contains all secondary resources on Martinu and his track, in addition to chronology of his existence and an entire checklist of works.
Protecting greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material quarter, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial price indexing, this wide source consultant contains bibliographic details and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside ELL study rooms.
- Material Cultures in Canada (Cultural Studies)
- Plotting Your Story Arc, Workbook for Fiction Writers, Plotters and Pantsers
- Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Epoch: An Annotated Bibliography of English-language Works on the Origins, Nature and Structure of the Nazi State (Magill Bibliographies)
- Abortion from the Religious and Moral Perspective:: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Religious Studies)
- Death, Loss, and Grief in Literature for Youth: A Selective Annotated Bibliography for K-12 (Literature for Youth Series)
- Seeds for the Soul: Living as the Source of Who You Are
Additional info for Writing Successful Self-Help and How-To Books (Wiley Books for Writers Series)
Writing Successful Self-Help and How-To Books (Wiley Books for Writers Series) by Jean Marie Stine