By Dean Keith Simonton
With contributions from a multi-disciplinary team of professional members, this is often the 1st guide to debate all points of genius, a subject that eternally provokes and fascinates.
- The first guide to debate all features of genius with contributions from a multi-disciplinary staff of experts
- Covers the origins, features, careers, and outcomes of genius with a spotlight on cognitive technology, person transformations, life-span improvement, and social context
- Explores person genius, creators, leaders, and performers as various as Queen Elizabeth I, Simón Bolívar, Mohandas Gandhi, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Leo Tolstoy, John William Coltrane, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Martha Graham.
- Utilizes various approaches—from genetics, neuroscience, and longitudinal reports to psychometric checks, interviews, and case studies—to offer a complete remedy of the subject
Read or Download The Wiley Handbook of Genius PDF
Similar personalities books
What do our assumptions approximately authorship topic for our adventure of that means? This booklet examines the debates within the humanities and social sciences over no matter if authorial intentions can, or should still, constrain our interpretation of language and paintings. students imagine that knowing of linguistic and creative which means shouldn't be restricted by way of ideals approximately authors and their attainable intentions in making a human artifact.
The Psychology of Social Status outlines the foundational insights, key advances, and advancements which have been made within the box so far. The objective of this quantity is to supply an in-depth exploration of the psychology of human prestige, by means of reviewing all of the significant traces of theoretical and empirical paintings which were performed during this vein.
Die renommierte Autorin und Oxytocinforscherin, Kerstin Uvnäs Moberg, betrachtet in diesem Buch Nähe und Beziehung aus einem höchst spannenden physiologischen Blickwinkel. Nähe, Körperkontakt und Beziehung stimulieren die Ausschüttung von Oxytocin. Dieses „Hormon der Nähe“ bewirkt Ruhe und Entspannung, baut Angst ab, verbessert unsere Wahrnehmung für Beziehungssignale, erhöht unser Vertrauen in andere Menschen und führt insgesamt dazu, dass wir leistungsfähiger und gesünder sind.
During this booklet the wide, interdisciplinary idea of Triune Ethics Meta-theory is explored to illustrate the way it explains the several styles of morality visible on the earth this present day. It describes how human morality develops dynamically from adventure in youth and it proposes that the tools during which people are raised result in traits in the direction of self-protective or open-hearted social kinfolk.
- Passivity Generation: Human Rights and Everyday Morality (Studies in the Psychosocial)
- Analysing Identity: Cross-Cultural, Societal and Clinical Contexts
- Person Perception and Attribution (Springer Series in Social Psychology)
- Reinterpreting the Borderline: Heidegger and the Psychoanalytic Understanding of Borderline Personality Disorder (New Imago)
- Einfach kann ja jeder: Entdecke das TROTZDEM in deinem Leben (German Edition)
- The Art and Efficacy of Managing Person Perceptions: Manipulation In The Highest Psychotherapeutic Sense
Additional info for The Wiley Handbook of Genius
The Wiley Handbook of Genius by Dean Keith Simonton