By Loren W. Christensen
Loren W. Christensen exhibits you over three hundred methods you could upload type in your day-by-day martial arts education regimen. no matter if you’re a scholar trying to find enjoyable new solo drills to boost your house education or an teacher looking for new how you can pump up your sessions, this e-book has what you wish. it truly is a tremendous selection of drills, suggestions, and workouts that may take your exercises to the subsequent level.
• manage your solo exercises to get greatest effects from even the shortest education sessions.
• enhance your pace and tool with dozens of within guidance and tricks.
• Beat boredom and get interested by your solo education sessions.
• develop into a well-rounded fighter via including crucial talents your teacher is probably not instructing you.
• appropriately scan with new innovations to discover your excellent own form of training.
• Get an side in your rivals with education equipment that might bring up your abilities within the ring and at the street.
Not in basic terms will you research sufficient new education innovations and techniques to maintain you busy for years, yet Loren W. Christensen’s no-nonsense writing type gets you up and relocating, even at the days you’d quite bypass your solo work out. This booklet is filled with perception, method, and motivation. it is going to turn into your favourite education partner.
Read or Download Solo Training: The Martial Artist's Home Training Guide PDF
Similar martial arts books
Photo your self in an entire set of shining mail armor at your subsequent reenactment, reasonable or dress occasion. And the simplest half is that you should say you made it your self. The paintings of Mail Armor exhibits you ways firstly a section of twine and finish with a entire garment that expenditures a fragment of what it can ready-made and matches completely since it used to be customized made only for you.
“Suddenly i discovered myself in a single of these occasions simply i will locate myself in … I knew that i may struggle my manner out of so much rooms, yet right here i might be struggling with my manner out of a room packed with kung fu clergymen. if you happen to had made a rapid name to Atlantic urban, bookmakers might have advised you that they have been giving 5,000-to-1 odds opposed to my survival.
The handbook is a consultant to making plans and accomplishing a standard karate match. even supposing the guide was once written to be particular to the foreign Karate League, the knowledge will be very helpful for any conventional martial paintings event. It comprises info for either kata and kumite divisions.
Very much has replaced on the planet of switchblade knives when you consider that Ragnar Benson wrote Switchblade: The Ace of Blades in 1989. This new version of the book—thoroughly revised and up-to-date by way of edged-weapons professional Michael D. Janich—provides interesting perception and strong details on switchblades as they've got developed into the twenty first century.
- Hapkido: Die koreanische Kampfkunst (German Edition)
- Techniques Of Medieval Armour Reproduction: The 14th Century
- Jeet Kune Do: Das Vermächtnis von Bruce Lee (German Edition)
- No Pouting in the dojo: A memoir by Cathy Chapaty
- Philosophy of Fighting: Morals and Motivations of the Modern Warrior
Additional info for Solo Training: The Martial Artist's Home Training Guide
Solo Training: The Martial Artist's Home Training Guide by Loren W. Christensen