By Michael L. Wall
Read or Download Quantum Many-Body Physics of Ultracold Molecules in Optical Lattices: Models and Simulation Methods (Springer Theses) PDF
Best molecular physics books
The PUILS sequence can provide up to date reports of growth in Ultrafast extreme Laser technological know-how, a newly rising interdisciplinary examine box spanning atomic and molecular physics, molecular technology, and optical technological know-how, which has been influenced by way of the hot advancements in ultrafast laser applied sciences.
Quantum Plasmadynamics is a synthesis of the kinetic thought of plasmas and quantum electrodynamics (QED). during this quantity, the process utilized to unmagnetized plasmas in quantity 1 is generalized to magnetized plasmas. First, a covariant model of nonquantum kinetic thought is formulated for single-particle (emission and scattering) strategies and the collective-medium reaction.
This thesis identifies the turning element in chain size, and then alkanes self-solvate right into a folded constitution rather than a longer stretched conformation. After this turning element, London dispersion forces rearrange remoted n-alkanes right into a specific hairpin-structure, while for shorter chain lengths, an easy stretched conformation is energetically most well liked.
This corrected and up-to-date moment variation of "Scattering thought" offers a concise and glossy assurance of the topic. within the current therapy, detailed cognizance is given to the position performed by means of the long-range behaviour of the projectile-target interplay, and a concept is constructed, that's like minded to explain near-threshold certain and continuum states in life like binary structures resembling diatomic molecules or molecular ions.
- Ion acceleration and extreme light field generation based on ultra-short and ultra–intense lasers (Springer Theses)
- Atom, Molecule, and Cluster Beams I: Basic Theory, Production and Detection of Thermal Energy Beams (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Carbohydrates and Nucleic Acids (Biological Magnetic Resonance)
- Theory of Atomic and Molecular Clusters: With a Glimpse at Experiments (Springer Series in Cluster Physics)
- Dispersion Forces II: Many-Body Effects, Excited Atoms, Finite Temperature and Quantum Friction (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics)
Extra resources for Quantum Many-Body Physics of Ultracold Molecules in Optical Lattices: Models and Simulation Methods (Springer Theses)
Quantum Many-Body Physics of Ultracold Molecules in Optical Lattices: Models and Simulation Methods (Springer Theses) by Michael L. Wall