By Mark Shaw
• clean heritage fabric in regards to the dedicated Zionist from his father in actual fact indicating Pollard’s intent for spying for Israel.
• information of the affection tale that sure Anne and Jonathan Pollard jointly of their efforts to help Israel.
• genuine information relating to Israel excessive executive official’s energetic participation within the secret agent scheme.
• causes as to why leaders of the Jewish group deserted Pollard in his time of need.
• Pollard supporter’s accusations that security Secretary Caspar Weinberger lied approximately his
role within the Pollard case.
• Scathing rebuttal by way of Pollard prosecutor Joseph di Genova concerning allegations that the spy’s constitutional rights have been violated.
• Behind-the-scenes proof touching on why Pollard used to be sentenced to existence in legal through Federal courtroom pass judgement on Aubrey Robinson.
• Pollard supporters allegations that President invoice Clinton reneged on can provide to loose the spy.
• Comparisons of Pollard’s sentence with different famous spies and with situations concerning the notorious Alfred Dreyfus and atomic bomb undercover agent, Theodore Hall.
• review of Pollard’s percentages to be free of prison.
Read or Download Miscarriage of Justice: The Jonathan Pollard Story PDF
Similar biographies & memoirs of criminals books
"California Badmen" is a exploration of little-known Western frontier gunfighters. Billy Mulligan, Sam Temple, Peter Olsen, Joe Dye, Bob McFarlane and people accountable for the Rancheria killings are introduced again in the course of the pages and taking their stand in Californian background. The riotous lives of those distinct selection of suggest males with weapons spill over the California frontier and rival the likes of "Wild invoice" Hickok, Billy the child, and the Earp kinfolk.
A ancient and folkloric course that meandered from Canada to Mexico, the Outlaw path was once utilized by outlaws similar to Butch Cassidy, the Sundance child, and the James brothers. Following latest Western routes equivalent to the Oregon path, the street hooked up cities and typical hideouts crucial for bandits escaping the legislation.
Deutschland hat die Nase voll: Ein Drogenboss packt aus! Kokain, einst Treibstoff der Elite, ist zur neuen Volksdroge geworden. Neun von zehn Geldscheinen, die hierzulande um Umlauf sind, weisen Spuren des Stoffs auf. Das weiß niemand besser als Stefan Liebert. Der Spross einer Hamburger Kiez-Familie ist gerade mal achtzehn Jahre alt, als das weiße Pulver ihm zum ersehnten Aufstieg in die Upper-Class verhilft.
Clean twists on infamous trials are the point of interest of actual Crime tales: situations That stunned the US, a different version of individuals journal. A significant other to the hot research Discovery community sequence humans journal Investigates, this variation explores crimes that experience remained a secret for years—the 1996 homicide of little one competition contestant JonBenet Ramsey, the disappearance of little Lisa Irwin from her Kansas domestic in 2011—and experiences at the most modern efforts to unravel them.
- Honor Killing: Race, Rape, and Clarence Darrow's Spectacular Last Case
- Some Called it Murder
- To Catch a Cop: The Paul O'Sullivan Story
- A General History of the Pirates: The New Edition
- Drawn to Injustice: The Wrongful Conviction of Timothy Masters
Extra resources for Miscarriage of Justice: The Jonathan Pollard Story
Miscarriage of Justice: The Jonathan Pollard Story by Mark Shaw