By Henry R. Hermann
Dominance and Aggression in people and different Animals: the good online game of Life examines human nature and the effect of evolution, genetics, chemistry, nurture, and the sociopolitical setting as a manner of knowing how and why people behave in competitive and dominant ways. The e-book walks us via aggression in different social species, compares and contrasts human habit to different animals, after which explores particular human behaviors like bullying, abuse, territoriality homicide, and war. The ebook examines either person and team aggression in several environments together with paintings, university, and the home. It explores universal stressors triggering competitive behaviors, and the way person personalities could be liable to, or immune to, those stressors. The e-book closes with an exploration of the cumulative impression of human aggression and dominance at the average world.
- Reviews the effect of evolution, genetics, biochemistry, and nurture on aggression
- Explores aggression in a number of species, together with bugs, fish, reptiles, birds, and mammals
- Compares human and animal competitive and dominant behavior
- Examines bullying, abuse, territoriality, homicide, and war
- Includes nonaggressive habit in screens of admire and tolerance
- Highlights aggression triggers from medicines to stress
- Discusses person and team habit, together with businesses and nations
- Probes dominance and aggression in faith and politics
- Translates the influence of human habit over the years at the average world
Read or Download Dominance and Aggression in Humans and Other Animals: The Great Game of Life PDF
Best personalities books
What do our assumptions approximately authorship subject for our event of that means? This publication examines the debates within the humanities and social sciences over even if authorial intentions can, or may still, constrain our interpretation of language and artwork. students think that knowing of linguistic and inventive which means shouldn't be restricted by way of ideals approximately authors and their attainable intentions in making a human artifact.
The Psychology of Social Status outlines the foundational insights, key advances, and advancements which were made within the box to this point. The aim of this quantity is to supply an in-depth exploration of the psychology of human prestige, by means of reviewing all the significant traces of theoretical and empirical paintings which have been carried out during this vein.
Die renommierte Autorin und Oxytocinforscherin, Kerstin Uvnäs Moberg, betrachtet in diesem Buch Nähe und Beziehung aus einem höchst spannenden physiologischen Blickwinkel. Nähe, Körperkontakt und Beziehung stimulieren die Ausschüttung von Oxytocin. Dieses „Hormon der Nähe“ bewirkt Ruhe und Entspannung, baut Angst ab, verbessert unsere Wahrnehmung für Beziehungssignale, erhöht unser Vertrauen in andere Menschen und führt insgesamt dazu, dass wir leistungsfähiger und gesünder sind.
During this publication the extensive, interdisciplinary thought of Triune Ethics Meta-theory is explored to illustrate the way it explains different styles of morality obvious on the earth this present day. It describes how human morality develops dynamically from event in youth and it proposes that the tools during which people are raised lead to developments in the direction of self-protective or open-hearted social family members.
- Victim Healing and Truth Commissions: Transforming Pain Through Voice in Solomon Islands and Timor-Leste (Springer Series in Transitional Justice)
- Tools for Helpful Souls: Especially for highly sensitive people who provide help either on a professional or private level
- Interpersonal Cognition
- From Psycho-Analysis to Culture-Analysis: A Within-Culture Psychotherapy
- Human Morality and Sociality: Evolutionary and Comparative Perspectives
Extra info for Dominance and Aggression in Humans and Other Animals: The Great Game of Life
Dominance and Aggression in Humans and Other Animals: The Great Game of Life by Henry R. Hermann