By Raúl Navarro,Santiago Yubero,Elisa Larrañaga
This booklet presents a much-needed research of the present examine within the worldwide epidemic of digital bullying. students and execs from the Americas, Europe, and Asia provide information, insights, and options, acknowledging either the social psychology and technological contexts underlying cyberbullying phenomena. members tackle questions which are simply starting to turn out to be good as longstanding matters touching on kinfolk and gender dynamics, and supply evidence-based prevention and intervention concepts for college and residential. the worldwide nature of the booklet displays not just the scope and severity of cyberbullying, but in addition the tenacity of efforts to regulate and remove the problem.
Included within the coverage:
• Gender concerns and cyberbullying in little ones and children: from gender ameliorations to gender identification measures.
• relatives relationships and cyberbullying.
• studying the incremental influence of cyberbullying on results over and above conventional bullying in North America.
• A evaluate of cyberbullying and schooling matters in Latin America.
• Cyberbullying prevention from baby and adolescence literature.
• Cyberbullying and restorative justice.
Cyberbullying across the Globe is a necessary source for researchers, graduate scholars, and different pros in baby and college psychology, public health, social paintings and counseling, educational coverage, and relations advocacy.
Read or Download Cyberbullying Across the Globe: Gender, Family, and Mental Health PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
How do I deal with an competitive baby absolutely while i've got twenty different young children who want my consciousness? How am i able to enhance an outstanding courting with a toddler I appear to dislike? How do I retain a good operating courting with the oldsters of a disturbed and stressful baby? Written in a jargon-free, readable kind, with many genuine lifestyles examples, this booklet is a must have source for playworkers looking to increase their talents as an entire.
Depressive issues are one of the most typical sorts of psychopathology within the United States. Adolescent-onset depressive issues characterize quite insidious stipulations as a result of their powerful organization with continual and recurrent emotional difficulties in maturity. This instruction manual bargains authoritative stories of analysis at the nature, factors, and coverings for melancholy in youth.
Young ones will event common progress and alter all through their lives. Play, by means of its very nature, consistently leads to issues falling aside, frequently actually, and youngsters as a rule locate delight during this strategy of cave in and renewal. This publication harnesses the ability of the reorganizing approach to elicit optimistic and profound switch in teenagers facing social, neurological, developmental, health and kinfolk concerns.
Little ones and youngsters with average and critical disabilities frequently have verbal exchange demanding situations that cause them to use challenge habit to show their wants. this can be the main complete modern quantity on sensible conversation education (FCT)--the individualized tutorial method that teaches a toddler socially applicable communicative choices to aggression, tantrums, self-injury, and different unconventional behaviors.
- Somatische Differenzialdiagnosen psychischer Symptome im Kindes- und Jugendalter (German Edition)
- Social Understanding and Social Lives: From Toddlerhood through to the Transition to School (Essays in Developmental Psychology)
- Amerindian Paths (Advances in Cultural Psychology: Constructing Human Development)
- Leading Psychoeducational Groups for Children and Adolescents
- Aggression und Gewalt von Kindern und Jugendlichen: Hintergründe und Praxis (German Edition)
Extra resources for Cyberbullying Across the Globe: Gender, Family, and Mental Health
Cyberbullying Across the Globe: Gender, Family, and Mental Health by Raúl Navarro,Santiago Yubero,Elisa Larrañaga