By Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai
The target of this booklet is to give overview articles describing the most recent theoretical and experimental advancements within the box of chilly atoms and molecules. Our wish is this sequence will advertise examine by means of either highlighting fresh breakthroughs and via outlining probably the most promising examine instructions within the field.
- Degenerate Quantum Gases of Strontium (Simon Stellmer, Florian Schreck and Thomas C Killian)
- Fermi Gases with artificial Spin-Orbit Coupling (Jing Zhang, Hui Hu, Xia-Ji Liu and Han Pu)
- The Mott Transition in a Bose gasoline Measured via Time of Flight (K. Jiménez-García and that i B Spielman)
- One-Dimensional Photonic Band Gaps in Optical Lattices (Marina Samoylova, Nicola Piovella, Michael Holynski, Philippe Wilhelm Courteille and Romain Bachelard)
- Cold and sizzling Atomic Vapors: A Testbed for Astrophysics? (Q Baudouin, W Guerin and R Kaiser)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Atom-Molecule Conversion (Li-Bin Fu and Jie Liu)
- Quantum Metrology with chilly Atoms (Jiahao Huang, Shuyuan Wu, Honghua Zhong and Chaohong Lee)
Readership: learn scientists together with graduate scholars and higher point undergraduate students.
Read or Download Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 PDF
Best molecular physics books
The PUILS sequence supplies updated reports of growth in Ultrafast excessive Laser technological know-how, a newly rising interdisciplinary study box spanning atomic and molecular physics, molecular technology, and optical technology, which has been motivated by means of the new advancements in ultrafast laser applied sciences.
Quantum Plasmadynamics is a synthesis of the kinetic concept of plasmas and quantum electrodynamics (QED). during this quantity, the strategy utilized to unmagnetized plasmas in quantity 1 is generalized to magnetized plasmas. First, a covariant model of nonquantum kinetic thought is formulated for single-particle (emission and scattering) methods and the collective-medium reaction.
This thesis identifies the turning element in chain size, and then alkanes self-solvate right into a folded constitution rather than a longer stretched conformation. After this turning element, London dispersion forces rearrange remoted n-alkanes right into a specific hairpin-structure, while for shorter chain lengths, an easy stretched conformation is energetically most well-liked.
This corrected and up to date moment variation of "Scattering concept" offers a concise and smooth insurance of the topic. within the current remedy, particular awareness is given to the position performed via the long-range behaviour of the projectile-target interplay, and a thought is built, that is compatible to explain near-threshold sure and continuum states in lifelike binary platforms akin to diatomic molecules or molecular ions.
- Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy: Basic Concepts and Applications
- Quantum Fuzz: The Strange True Makeup of Everything Around Us
- Electromagnetic Radiation: Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: Atomic, Molecular, And Optical Physics: Electromagnetic Radiation (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences)
- Festkörperphysik: Einführung in die Grundlagen (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
Extra info for Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2
Annual Review of Cold Atoms and Molecules:Volume 2 by Kirk W Et Al Madison,Kirk Madison,Kai Bongs,Lincoln D Carr,Ana Maria Rey,Hui Zhai