By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material zone, grade point, textual content constitution, and tutorial worth indexing, this large source advisor comprises bibliographic details and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside of ELL study rooms.
• offers in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, supplying an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• contains research of textual content constructions and tutorial values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum pursuits to express alphabet books
• presents classes and techniques with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular educational feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read Online or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Best publishing & books books
Sometime pcs might be artists. they will be ready to write fun and unique tales, invent and play video games of unsurpassed complexity and inventiveness, inform jokes and endure writer's block. yet this stuff would require desktops that may either in achieving inventive pursuits and be inventive. either services are faraway from entire.
Among approximately 1350 and 1500, the English vernacular turned verified as a language of literary, bureaucratic, devotional and arguable writing; metropolitan artisans shaped guilds for the construction and sale of books for the 1st time; and Gutenberg's and at last Caxton's revealed books reached their first English shoppers.
This annotated bibliography uncovers the wealth of assets to be had to potential researchers and helps rising scholarship and inquiry into the existence and track of this Czech composer. It comprises all secondary resources on Martinu and his track, in addition to chronology of his lifestyles and a whole record of works.
Protecting greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material region, grade point, textual content constitution, and educational worth indexing, this broad source advisor comprises bibliographic details and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside of ELL study rooms.
- Bibliography of African American Leadership: An Annotated Guide (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Studies)
- Volume 19, Tome VII: Kierkegaard Bibliography: Figures I to Z (Kierkegaard Research: Sources, Reception and Resources)
- Karel Husa: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies in Music)
- William Walton: A Catalogue: Paperback
- The Battles of the British Expeditionary Forces, 1914-1915: Historiography and Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies of Battles & Leaders)
Extra resources for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool
Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool by Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson