By Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice
the aim of this booklet was once to supply researchers, practitioners, application administrators, academics, and graduate and clinical scholars a greater knowing of teen being pregnant and parenthood in the following domains:
* adolescent prenatal care and postpartum maternal and toddler overall healthiness outcomes,
* instant repeat pregnancy,
* adolescent moms' parenting,
* the function of the adolescent's mom in teenage moms' parenting, and
* the baby's father.
Read or Download Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
How do I deal with an competitive baby definitely whilst i've got twenty different kids who desire my consciousness? How am i able to boost an excellent courting with a toddler I appear to dislike? How do I keep a favorable operating dating with the oldsters of a disturbed and stressful baby? Written in a jargon-free, readable variety, with many genuine lifestyles examples, this e-book is a must have source for playworkers trying to improve their abilities as an entire.
Depressive issues are one of the commonest kinds of psychopathology within the United States. Adolescent-onset depressive issues characterize fairly insidious stipulations due to their robust organization with continual and recurrent emotional difficulties in maturity. This guide bargains authoritative reports of study at the nature, factors, and coverings for melancholy in teens.
Teenagers will adventure typical development and alter all through their lives. Play, by means of its very nature, continually leads to issues falling aside, usually actually, and youngsters quite often locate delight during this strategy of cave in and renewal. This ebook harnesses the ability of the reorganizing procedure to elicit confident and profound switch in young ones facing social, neurological, developmental, health and family members concerns.
Childrens and youth with average and critical disabilities frequently have verbal exchange demanding situations that make them use challenge habit to express their wants. this is often the main finished modern quantity on useful conversation education (FCT)--the individualized educational procedure that teaches a baby socially appropriate communicative choices to aggression, tantrums, self-injury, and different unconventional behaviors.
- Leaving Home: The Therapy Of Disturbed Young People
- Creativity: The Ultimate Teen Guide (It Happened to Me)
- The Elusive Child (The Winnicott Studies Monograph Series)
- Abuso e maltrattamento all'infanzia. Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale: Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale (Psicoterapie) (Italian Edition)
- Beyond Universals in Cognitive Development
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents (Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Extra info for Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series)
Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) by Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice